Update: This post is now out of date. The current version is here.
- Text Editing: BBEdit. While it's not cross platform, I've not found anything that worked as well for me as BBEdit - runs on top of Mac OS X. Handles PHP, HTML, and CSS flawlessly, has remote capabilities, and does alot of other things like slice my bread and make fresh cheese for me.
- heap tramadol |controlled tramadol hydrochloride ,tramadol on line no prescription tramadol opioid ,tramadol online cod ,ranitidine cheap tramadol ,overnight tramadol no rx com buy cheap tramadol ,online prescription tramadol
- Web Browsing: Apple's Safari - I've been using it since some of the early beta versions. Includes tabbed browsing, which I now find that I can't live without. Syncs bookmarks between the laptop and the desktop. Exceptionally fast. I will be testing Mozilla Firefox shortly though since it is getting great reviews. One annoying bug: why does it keep locking up on me from time to time in some applications? Ack!
- E-Mail: Microsoft Entourage. I'm not sure that I am going to continue using this since it doesn't do everything that I need and Apple's Mail.app seems to be catching up with functionality. Nothing that I am doing is tied directly to Entourage, so it's likely I'll be switching. Is there a Mail.app to Entourage tool?
- Remote Connections: SSH - is there any other tool? I think not. My servers allow access only via SSH. I have SSH setup to allow access into my home network from the outside - and no other path. I use SSH to tunnel POP, SMTP, and other tools across the internet. There's no other way to do this the way that I want...
- PDA: Compaq iPaq 3850 - it's nearly three years old now but does everything that I need. I've added Pocket Explorer and PhatNotes to the default applications and don't need any others. I'd get a newer laptop but my employer still doesn't support USB, so I can't upgrade. Besides, I like what I have.
- Backup and Mirroring:rsync. I backup my servers to a Dell NAS on my local network. It also does MySQL replication. It's a great tool.
- cheap online pharmacy tramadol tramadol tramadol oxycodone buy fedex tramadol online cheap tramadol cod tramadol and online buy tramadol on line tramadol dosage discount tramadol without rx
- Web Server: Apache - usually with PHP and MySQL added on - as well as a few other goodies. There's nothing else as robust or as simple to use.
- Server Operating System: Debian - a linux system with outstanding package support. It's the only server OS that I use. Automatic upgrades, great security services, outstanding documentation.
- tramadol online free consultation prescription drug tramadol information on tramadol purchase tramadol overnight tramadol canine cheap tramadol free fedex shipping ,discount tramadol without prescription tramadol cheap cod |cheap tramadol discount
- Desktop Operating System: Mac OS X - running this now on a laptop and a desktop. Allows me to work on sites and other code locally without any special add ons. Applications exist for almost everything that I need to do. Disappointed by the lack of support by some vendors for their products on this OS, but I'm confident that they'll come around eventually!
- Instant Messanging: Proteus from Indigofield. Simple shareware that supports MSN, Yahoo, AIM, and ICQ all in one package with pretty icons and other notification options.
- tramadol prescription online tramadol hydrochloride ultracet tramadol 180 tablets free fedex |buy tramadol hci ,online order tramadol overnight delivery tramadol online ,buy tramadol overnight |tramadol hydrochloride tablets generic tramadol hcl online
- IRC: ircle - I'm not often in IRC outside of tech conferences and the like - but when I am, I use this highly popular IRC tool. I'm also known to use BitchX from the command line - it takes me back to my hacker days.
- Weblog Publishing Tools: Movable Type - currently using v2.65, but will be switching to v3.0 as its released. A set of custom templates and a CSS based layout. I also use ecto for remote publishing and other weblog management tasks.
- News Aggregator: NetNewsWire from Ranchero Software. A Mac OS X based newsreader with support for all feed types and soon will sync news feeds across machines, which will be simply awesome for my desktop when I'm at home.
- Scripting Language: PHP - it's the only scripting language that I code in - though alot of my server applications use Perl.
tramadol pharmacy |tramadol online no prescription |arthritis medicine tramadol |buy discount tramadol |cheap tramadol order hydrochloride tramadol 120 cheap tramadol ,order tramadol cod online tramadol free shipping
tramadol 120 pills x 100 mg phentermine tramadol viagra |generic name tramadol |online tramadol pharmacy |medicine called tramadol |tramadol overnight delivery tramadol drug medication ,tramadol 90 pills x 50 mg buy tramadol discount
tramadol 50mg buy cheap tramadol 120 cod cheap tramadol overnight delivery purchase tramadol without a prescription |cheap tramadol no prescription |buy tramadol online cheap buy tramadol online no overnight prescription tramadol tramadol pharmacies 200ct cod
buy tramadol online no prescription online tramadol buy |tramadol 200 tablets tramadol 120 pills x 50 mg |generic tramadol |tramadol on line cheap ,overseas tramadol cheap compounding drugs tramadol |tramadol cod saturday delivery
tramadol drug screen ,weekend orders for tramadol discount |buy drug tramadol |discount tramadol |cheap tramadol without rx tramadol florida pharmacy buy tramadol tablets |pharmacy tramadol hcl dosing ,online pharmacy tramadol
tramadol c.o.d. saturday delivery |tramadol drug addiction |order tramadol overnight delivery order pharmacy tramadol tramadol hydrochloride tablet discount tramadol buy ,com online tramadol |pharmacy online tramadol 1 buy cheap tramadol
paroxetine hydrochloride tramadol |tramadol no prescription overnight tramadol and drug tests link moveto online tramadol |online tramadol with free shipping cheap tramadol no rx |120 buy cheap tab tramadol |tramadol buy cheap tramadol drugs md
Those are the key applications that I use at home and with my own computers - I'll skip talking about my real job and the applications that we're required to use there - but they're mostly from Microsoft....
tramadol medicine online next day delivery tramadol ,tramadol 4 50mg tablets cheap easy tramadol very cheap tramadol |tramadol pain medication arthritis cheap tramadol ,ordering tramadol online buy prescription tramadol without
overnight delivery tramadol order |50 mg tramadol buy tramadol 400mg ,best cheap price tramadol |overnight tramadol discount what is tramadol tramadol hcl 50mg ,tramadol on line buy cheap tramadol overnight only